Saturday, October 17, 2009

My First Video Ever

Webcam... it's fun



My first attempt at a video is a video message to my oldest daughter, Marie.
She lives in Ohio with her husband and two of my grandchildren.

Video to Marie






Facebook is truly amazing, I'm told it brings families together... it does. My Facebook Profile is http://www.facebook.com/judybelt/
It did for me! It did for the small business clients of my new job: Frederick Web Promotions

We make company Facebook pages for our small business SEO clients, most of them did not have a personal Facebook profile so we create one for them. Within minutes our clients see people they went to school with and haven't seen in 20 years, or they discover that their clients have a Facebook Fan page and they "friend" each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment