Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Monitor!! Yeah!!

Yes, my new monitor arrived! I just picked it up yesterday. It's a 19" Samsung Syncmaster 943, the picture resolution on it is incredible. Especially if you could see the dinosaur of a monitor I was using before. It's alot easier on my eyes.




From Video Journalism




Working on the computer for such long periods of time without the proper equipment can be and is exhausting. Your back hurts and having a poor monitor strains your eyes to the point of getting headaches. The new monitor is great. I'm looking forward to working even longer hours on my new computer and monitor. So much to do, so much to learn. Just keeping everyone up to date on my progress.


This is what my aging eyes used to have to work with: (note the 15" monitor)

From Video Journalism


Judy Belt's Youtube Account

No comments:

Post a Comment